Contact Dr. Poirier
General Inquiries: Please enter your name and email address to be contacted by our office.
Local and Distance Families Services
As your autism specialist and coach, I utilize my proven teaching strategies to design and implement a successful clinical intervention programs. Serving as an extension of your core therapy program or school intervention staff, I will empower your child to…
- Make considerable improvements in language, cognitive and social abilities
- Develop much greater social and emotional understanding
- Strengthen your child’s confidence and self-esteem in all settings
- Interact with other children with more ease and spontaneity
All of my personalized 1:1 coaching sessions will be held via online secure link, and each will be specifically tailored to optimize the program I’ve put together for your child. I will dedicate all the time needed to diligently…
- Study and review your child’s case history in detail
- Conduct a detailed interview to understand your needs and desires
- Study your child’s social behavior from video recording sessions using specifically designed interactions
- Conduct an extensive record revirew and video observation to develop an accurate developmental profile
- Design your child’s ultimate roadmap to recovery with a strong focus on cognition
- Train, guide and oversee the implementation support team
- Monitor your program’s successful development and implementation
Ongoing monthly consultations to further your training and adjust your child’s program goals will be billed at an hourly rate, with a four-hour monthly minimum.
Please note: Travel expenses apply if you wish to have on-site consultations.